Adobe Illustrator (For Windows)

Adobe Illustrator (AI) for Windows. Adobe Illustrator is a vector-based drawing program developed and marketed by Adobe. The latest version, Illustrator CS4, is the fourteenth generation in the product line. Numerous new features include multiple artboards in a single document, a "blob brush" that is similar to the brush in Adobe Flash, and supports transparency in gradients among other features. 

Keywords Adobe, Illustrator, Windows, add, greek, letters, file

How to add greek letters to illustrator file?

Adobe Illustrator (For Windows) Forum Index -> Adobe Illustrator (For Windows)

AuthorMessage
rainingpeace (A_T) adobeforums.com

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:25 am    Post subject: How to add greek letters to illustrator file?

Hi all,

I am trying to add some greek letters to my plot in Illustrator cs3. But I really do not know how to do that. Someone help me please.

Thinks in advance.
Rainingpeace
Mylenium (A_T) adobeforums.com

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:19 am    Post subject: Re: How to add greek letters to illustrator file?

Solely depends on the font. Most Unicode/ OpenType fonts contain a Greek set, so use your character map utility to copy&paste them into AI.

Mylenium
Harron_K._Appleman (A_T) adobeforums.com

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: How to add greek letters to illustrator file?

...use your character map utility to copy&paste them into AI.

Assuming you have the necessary font(s), you can also use the Glyph palette/panel in Illustrator.
   Adobe Illustrator (For Windows) Forum Index -> Adobe Illustrator (For Windows)All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1